3-in-1 Beauty Tool Set
Facial massager jade roller, gua sha tool and mask brush
Shipping will be calculated at checkout
Suuruus Best Seller
Jade roller, gua sha & mask brush
Treat yourself with an exquisite 3-in-1 Beauty tool set by Suuruus Beauty. It includes the jade roller, gua sha, and silicone mask brush to stimulate, sculpt, depuff, and revitalize your skin.
*You get a Storage bag along with the products.
Suuruus have designed a 3-in-1 beauty tool kit to soothe and support dull, tired, and unhealthy skin. The package includes the jade roller and gua sha scrapper made with a real jade stone.
The use of jade roller and gua sha are known for healing and revitalizing properties. They increase lymphatic drainage and boost collagen production. You can use them over your favorite serum, moisturiser, and sheet mask to enhance the absorption of skincare nutrients.
In addition, you will find a silicone mask brush in the package that is ideally designed to help you easily apply mask packs to your skin for clean and even coverage.
Jade roller and gua sha benefits
- It is best to boost the lymphatic drainage, eliminate fluid build-up, and reduce puffiness.
- Massaging the jade roller daily onto the skin increases the blood circulation that helps to tighten the skin.
- It feels so calm and pleasant on the skin.
- Soothes skin irritation and soreness.
- The gentle massage of the jade roller relaxes facial muscles.
- The smaller side of the roller is ideal to use on the under-eye area; it depuffs it and eliminates the excess fluid.
- Allows the skin cells more oxygen and nutrients that leads you to have a fresh rosy complexion.
- It increases the cell turnover and replaces the damaged cells with new and healthy skin cells.
- Works in harmony with serums, moisturisers, or facial oils, distributes the product evenly, and allows better absorption of skincare ingredients.
- Our genuine jade gua sha tool acts as a natural sculpting tool by promoting lymphatic drainage and improving blood circulation.
- It restores the natural skin radiance.
- Gua sha reduces the appearance of double chin.
- Relives tension of facial muscles.
- The directional movement of the gua sha tool reduces skin inflammation.
- Improves oxygenation of skin cells and tissues.
- It helps to fade the dark circles over time.
- Best gua sha tool for body due to heart shape, it is a good tool for cellulite reduction
- It perfectly lifts, sculpts, and tightens the skin.
- Fades the ageing signs.
Silicone Face Mask Brush
- Helps to apply the mask smoothly and precisely.
- Easy to clean.
- Made with safe and non-toxic material.
- Durable design.
- The soft silicone material provides a gentle application to the face mask.
Key questions you are asking about
01 / Do jade rollers really work?
Jade rolling has a multitude of benefits:
- Reduces puffiness of the face
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Boosts blood circulation for natural skin glow
02 / Can I use jade roller everyday?
You can use your jade roller in the morning, or as part of your nighttime skincare regimen. To maximise the benefits of your facial roller, use it on a daily basis and whenever you do your skincare routine. Even 5 minutes can make such a difference.
03 / Should you use a jade roller after moisturizer?
Jade rollers help push the products deeper into your skin, the moisturizer can also help the tool glide across your skin, so we suggest to use the facial jade roller massager after moisturizing.
04 / Should I keep my face roller in the fridge?
You can store your jade roller in the fridge to provide extra coolness to your skin. If you store it in the fridge, wrap it in fabric, or store it in a bag. You want to keep it clean so that it doesn’t get bacteria on it, which can then transfer to your facial skin.
05 / Why is lymphatic drainage important?
The lymphatic system is a part of the immune system that helps the body get rid of toxins and waste. If the lymphatic system is not functioning well, it can result in fluid build up which may result in puffy skin.
06 / How to use the mask brush?
Scoop out your favourite mask with silicone mask brush. Apply thin layers of product evenly. Rinse off with water and store it in a dry place.