Aromatherapy Shower Steamers
Shower Bombs Variety Pack of 6 pcs Scented Tablets – Eucalyptus, Mint, Lavender, Hami Melon, Mango and Lemon
Shipping will be calculated at checkout
Aromatherapy shower steamers
The six wonderfully fragranced shower steamers scent tablets pack releases a refreshing blast of scents to create a spa-like aromatherapeutic experience.
Available aromatherapy shower steamers recipes are Eucalyptus, Lemon, Mango, Mint, Hami Melon, and Lavender.
Turn your shower into aromatherapy heaven with Suuruus shower steamers. Made with natural ingredients, make your everyday shower feel like a spa at home.
You will feel more relaxed, invigorated, and thoroughly pampered when showering in the lush and luxurious easy shower bombs.
Whether you want an energy boost in the morning or to relieve your all-day stress in the evening, the shower steamers can help.
When activated with water, they fizzle away and release the intense fragrance that indulges your senses and relaxes your mind.
Offered in 6 variations shower steamer essential oil blends which are as follows:
- Eucalyptus- Revitalize and rejuvenate yourself with an uplifting and refreshing aroma of eucalyptus. It is very effective shower bombs for congestion. Provides relief from sinusitis and congestion. In addition,It helps you to breathe easily by clearing your airways.
- Lemon- Energise your immune system with the refreshing smell of zesty lemons. It boosts your immunity and enhances your mood. Perfect for “not a morning person.”
- Mango- This stress relief shower steamers, will refresh and revive you. The enjoyable fragrance of mangoes releases muscle tension, relaxes your mind, and soothes your senses.
- Mint- The cooling effect of mint boosts energy levels, relieves fatigue, and alleviates nervous tension and stress feelings.
- Hami Melon- Has a sweet mesmerising fragrance that relaxes your mind, eases muscle tension, and makes you feel good about yourself. The hami melon scent acts as a wonderful stress reliever shower steamer.
- Lavender- Takes you to a place of calm and relaxation, reduces anxiety, and helps you get a sound sleep. Lavender is particularly famous for improving the overall quality of rest.
What are the benefits of the shower steamers?
The essential oils natural scents will wake up the senses and allow for a self care relaxation moment to bring you back from stress.
Will help you refresh and relaxes muscles, ease stress and lift mood, provides you with energy to regain focus, helps lift and enhance your mood, reduces stress, anxiety and sadness feelings and gets your body prepared for bed and sleep.
How to use the shower steamers?
Using shower steamers is as easy as placing a shower steamer in the corner of the shower floor, away from the direct water flow. The water will activate the fizzing reaction, and vapors will be released into the air.
Inhale the vapors to revive your senses. To make your shower steamer last longer, remove it from the water once done.
Easy to use bath bomb in shower even without a bath tub you will be able to enjoy the spa-like experience and smoothing properties of the different essential organic natural oils. No junk, just ingredients that will make you feel great
Key questions you are asking about
01 / What is the difference between shower steamers and bath bombs?
Shower steamers should not be applied directly on the skin. The tablets are not designed to go in the bathtub or directly on the skin due to high concentration of essential and fragrance oils. Bath bombs often use essential oils blended with a carrier oil and moisturizers to make the water hydrating but shower steamers don’t have any moisturizer to avoid making the floor slippery.
02 / How long does a shower steamer last in the shower?
A shower steamer will last in the shower for between 5-10 minutes. The ingredients react with the water on contact to release the scent inside. It is recommended not to put in direct contact with the water stream so that it will not dissolve that fast.
03 / Where should a steamer be placed in a shower?
Take into the shower with you, wet it under the stream of water to get it going. Place the steamer at the far end of the bath/shower stall so that heavy water stream doesn’t make it disappear too quickly.
04 / Do shower Steamers make the floor slippery?
No, as they don’t contain any mouisturizers or oils they just melt into the water and don’t require much clean up. Our shower steamer tablet bombs are safe for septic systems, do not stain, are vegan, paraben free and long-lasting.